1. Accommodation is low cost rental accommodation if:1Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 s 69
- it is made available for rent,
- the rent is below the market rate, and
- the accommodation is made available in accordance with rules designed to ensure that it is made available to people whose needs are not adequately served by the commercial housing market.
2. The Explanatory Notes to the Act indicates that this might be the case, for example, for reasons of affordability, specialised/adapted housing, security of tenure or vulnerability. 2Explanatory Notes
Notes [ + ]